NHRA CONTEST RULES
- In each game, participants will be assigned a fixed salary cap of $60,000 that they can use to draft their entire 6-driver roster (2 Top Fuel, 2 Funny Car, 2 Pro Stock Car).
- The Player Pool will consist of all drivers expected to participate in the upcoming race. Any missing drivers will not be added to the pool once RaceDayScore starts offering contests for that contest. Driver salaries will also not change once RaceDayScore starts offering contests for that day.
- Contest results and winners will be based on the total points scored across each entrant’s 6-driver roster (scoring summarized below).
- Drivers will recieve bonus points for Elapse Time based on the schedule below during each round of racing they compete in, including when that round results in a loss.
NHRA TEAM ROSTERS
- Rosters will consist of 6 total drivers (2 Top Fuel, 2 Funny Car, 2 Pro Stock Car).
NHRA POINT SCORING
Drivers will accumulate points as follows:
|Hole Shot Win||+1.5|
|Cross Center Line||-2|
|Hit Guard Wall||-2|